-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A.T. Still
Started by havefaith11
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time Line
Interview
9/14 - PTCAS Submitted
9/30 - Secondary Application Request
11/2 - Secondary Application Received
11/4 - Secondary Application Processed
11/13 - Application is "complete"
12/6 - Interview request
1/28 - Interview date (soonest they had available for me)
1/31 - Acceptance Email Received
9/30 - Secondary Application Request
11/2 - Secondary Application Received
11/4 - Secondary Application Processed
11/13 - Application is "complete"
12/6 - Interview request
1/28 - Interview date (soonest they had available for me)
1/31 - Acceptance Email Received
Interview
The interview was really relaxed and casual. It was much more of a "get to know you" interview versus a "prove yourself" interview. At least that's how I felt. There were a few of the standard questions you should be prepared for... Why should we choose you, Why did you apply to this school, What got you interested in PT, etc. The interview was surprisingly short, probably about 20 minutes... it felt like 5. So, don't use a lot of fluff, cut to the chase. You start out with a campus tour with one of the current PT students. The campus is tiny and it's really only one building, so, it's more of a building tour. Then the interview. After the interview you sit and chat with a couple of students (2 in my case) and a faculty member and just ask them questions. They say that they Q&A part is not taken into consideration regarding your admission. Just a way for you to get some questions answered, should you have any. All in all, it was probably less than 2 hours for the whole ordeal.
Hey guys,
I went to AT Still, graduated in August, 2008 with a DPT. It's a good school, nice area too. Lots of fun stuff to do. Be prepared to study hard. I'm honestly jealous though and would do anything to do it all over. Take it easy.
I went to AT Still, graduated in August, 2008 with a DPT. It's a good school, nice area too. Lots of fun stuff to do. Be prepared to study hard. I'm honestly jealous though and would do anything to do it all over. Take it easy.
Hi all. I'll be attending the 2011 dpt program. Has anyone been accepted and decided they will for sure be going to atsu? I haven't found much of a thread here.
Hi everyone,
I did a phone interview with ATSU last month on a Friday and was notified of my acceptance on following Tuesday. I will be attending the 2011 class and have turned in my deposit. Good luck to everyone! The interview was very laid back and the questions are typical. They are mainly questions about yourself and the pt profession.
I did a phone interview with ATSU last month on a Friday and was notified of my acceptance on following Tuesday. I will be attending the 2011 class and have turned in my deposit. Good luck to everyone! The interview was very laid back and the questions are typical. They are mainly questions about yourself and the pt profession.
I just sent in my secondary app. Does anybody know if they still have slots available, or is anybody else in the same position as me?
I just sent in my secondary app. Does anybody know if they still have slots available, or is anybody else in the same position as me?
I sent in my secondary app. a long time ago and got the confirmation email, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them...not sure how to feel about that. Can't imagine it's a good sign. I really hope there are still slots open!
I just sent in my secondary app. Does anybody know if they still have slots available, or is anybody else in the same position as me?
I have a friend who is also applying but is just now submitting her PTCAS app. She called last week and was told there are still spots available.
Hey guys, I started this thread... Sent in my secondary app in January sometime. Contacted them a week or two ago on the status and they said that I would be notified of more within 4 weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had submitted my secondary app materials in early December and received an interview invitation the first week of February. So, my experience was a two month lag from secondary app to interview invite; others here have had much shorter periods between the two so who knows? 😕
To any of you 2011 students who were invited to 2nd apps--how did you approach the personal essay for ATstill? I have them down for Early Decision and need to get started just in case I get an invite. Don't think they are looking for "I was born in........." Thanks a bunch
What is the question for the essay... I forgot it.To any of you 2011 students who were invited to 2nd apps--how did you approach the personal essay for ATstill? I have them down for Early Decision and need to get started just in case I get an invite. Don't think they are looking for "I was born in........." Thanks a bunch
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K