A Thread For Freud...

Started by mochafreak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mochafreak

registered quaffer
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it finally happened, I had my first dream concerning d-school...

I was taking a test that was the size of a 3" thick book and I was only half way done with 5 minutes left. I woke up holding my breath with my fists clenched out of frustration... 😎

I always have anxious dreams like that before things I've been anticipating...usually I'm back in HS and I can't find my locker though.

Before ski season I used to have a dream that I was at the top of the mountain with no skis (and I snowboard now...truly disturbing).

So, please don't make me feel too weird...I'm sure you all have pre-dental school, pre-board exam dreams to share...let's hear 'em. 👍
 
Whoa...intense.
I thought those dreams were supposed to stop once we got into dental school....
 
Ive had that exam dream many times 😉

on another note, it's not always a dream... last semester, we had this 13-page exam that was largely fill-in and labeling diagrams... and when the professor said "5 minutes left" i flipped through my test, realizing in horror that i still had 5 pages to go! about 25 people including me had to leave the room with the exam unfinished. 😡