a very odd situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgdorfl90

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I need u guys' help and this is not something i can ask the adcom or my counselor. I am going to be applying this cycle, probably days within it first opens up, since I have my DAT taken and all. I have a good gpa, close to 4.0, however this research method class I am taking right now is really kicking me in the ass. Now the question is, If I were to send the transcript out, which I will before the end of the quarter, and let's say I get a C in the class, will they revoke my admission if i get accepted dec. 1st somewhere. I think the AADSAS allows you to update in january or something. So, how will it work for those who been through this. Thanks a lot for any responses.

Members don't see this ad.

it's only one course, and it's not a prereq, so they won't revoke your admission for that considering you have a close to 4.0 GPA. The only way for you to get your admission revoked is to get maybe a 2.0GPA in your final semester senior year and fail a bunch of courses.

as far as updating your AADSAS file, it's not required. If you didn't take any additional prereq courses, i say don't bother with it because the school you are going to always ask for a copy of your final transcript anyway

you have close to a 4.0

dont worry about it if your dats are decent. you can just put something like "planned to take" or something like that for classes you arent done with and you can always update your aadsas as far as i know...good luck and relax

even if u got a D it would barely matter... it's not a prereq, u have almost a perfect gpa with all the credits so far.. this class wont even make a dent