Quantcast

A work of glory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
11,749
Reaction score
23

Members don't see this ad.
That's right. Just wanted to let everybody know that I reached class II nirvana today.

I prepped a superior Class II on #29. Depth, walls, gingival floor, margins, proximal box... all excellent.

What do I attribute this to? Luck (but at least I'm making progress).
 

larryt

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
congratulation Gavin.......Great job.... Nah... I don't think that was luck. Just your natural and hidden talents. :clap: :clap:
 

larryt

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
Don't forget to take picture after each complete work. Let us post.
 

aphistis

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
37
Originally posted by ItsGavinC
That's right. Just wanted to let everybody know that I reached class II nirvana today.

I prepped a superior Class II on #29. Depth, walls, gingival floor, margins, proximal box... all excellent.

What do I attribute this to? Luck (but at least I'm making progress).
Sweet work! You'll have to send me some of that operative mojo...we're doing a #29 MO for our final direct restorative practical Monday afternoon :eek:
 

3rdMolarRoller

User Account Deleted
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2003
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
5
We have a #3 or #14 MO DO practical coming up...the DO is a pain in the ass! (atleast for me)
 

aphistis

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
37
Originally posted by Brocnizer2007
We have a #3 or #14 MO DO practical coming up...the DO is a pain in the ass! (atleast for me)
We did a #14 MO/DOL as one of our lab projects...I don't even want to count how many teeth I went through getting the proximal boxes right. And then, it took me three tries to restore the dumb thing. :mad: Do you have to extend to include the lingual groove?
 

ItsGavinC

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
11,749
Reaction score
23
Yeah, we haven't done a max. MO, and I know that's a completely different ballgame from a mand. MO.

Can I specialize in mandibular dentistry?

Actually, all my indirect vision work has been superior thus far to my direct vision, with the exception of today's MO.
 

ItsGavinC

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
11,749
Reaction score
23
I'll grab my teeth on Monday and take a photo of them. The resolution won't be any good, however, unless somebody will host it on a site for me.

SDN's ability to put pictures in posts is weak.
 

aphistis

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
37
Originally posted by ItsGavinC
I'll grab my teeth on Monday and take a photo of them. The resolution won't be any good, however, unless somebody will host it on a site for me.

SDN's ability to put pictures in posts is weak.
I'll host ya ;) Just drop me a PM when you've got the shots ready.
 
Top