A WW About Nothing

Started by Lupin21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

By the way - what were the PM groups? Did people actually use them?

I wouldn't mind hosting another bare bones ww sometime soon if there are no other games about to go up and if people would be interested in playing, although just contemplating if I would keep the pm groups or not.
I was grouped with LIS and Rogert, never used it though.
 
By the way - what were the PM groups? Did people actually use them?

I wouldn't mind hosting another bare bones ww sometime soon if there are no other games about to go up and if people would be interested in playing, although just contemplating if I would keep the pm groups or not.
The PM groups were meant as a cushion for people who might want to talk in a smaller group. There were used a little by dy, allie and STL. So many shy people in here. I wonder if a gangsta movie marathon is needed for people to take notes on how to start grilling one another. :thinking:
 
The PM groups were meant as a cushion for people who might want to talk in a smaller group. There were used a little by dy, allie and STL. So many shy people in here. I wonder if a gangsta movie marathon is needed for people to take notes on how to start grilling one another. :thinking:

One of these years there's going to be an SDN pre-vet meeting at NAVC or Western or some such ...... and there will be a traditional WW game. That will involve booze.