This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I am an international dentist applied to DDS on CAAPID.
My question is recently, I've given ADAT exam and scored overall ADAT 440 and I'm really confused whether to submit these scores to the schools.

Biomedical- 530
Clinical- 410
Reserach- 330
overall ADAT- 440

Above are the scores I've secured. I know its quiet low but I just want to give a try and need ur valuable suggestions whether to report this score to individual schools as an DDS aspirant.

Will this score degrades my profile? or adds any difference to my profile both positively and negatively?
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

S


According to the CAAPID Directory, not too many schools require the ADAT. If you aren't sure about how good the score is, don't report it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.