a

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_turnip

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You seem a little light on non-clinical volunteering, but your employment seems to address my concerns. Have you gone to any recruitment fairs in Michigan while you were taking undergrad or postbac courses? Have you done any open houses or connected with current students/admissions officials? You should be okay, but knowing what student support there is should be insightful.

I went to the generic medical school fairs at my undergrad - but honestly, no, I haven't networked at all with admissions officials or current students. I am under the assumption that it's really too late to attempt to reach out now for this upcoming cycle, as admissions offices are scrambling to prepare for changes due to the pandemic. Would you agree with this assumption?

I will most definitely utilize the advising resources, etc, if I don't have a successful cycle.
I don't completely agree. Recruiters still have to work with the impending cycle and need assurance that they still can get solid applicants to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.