You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A
Started by quirkybric2040
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
have you received a secondary from them this year?
The reason I ask is that several questions changed between the last 2 cycles and you might not want to spend too much time writing until you see what the questions will be for 2025-26
The reason I ask is that several questions changed between the last 2 cycles and you might not want to spend too much time writing until you see what the questions will be for 2025-26
quirkybric2040
Full Member
I haven't recieved it, but I had 2 of these already written for other schools, so I was hoping to just use those with some tweaks. But if they remain the same, is that questionable to write about things that are all so social/friend centered?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think for questions 2 & 3 your choices are reasonable, especially since in #3 they tell you to choose something nonmedical.I haven't recieved it, but I had 2 of these already written for other schools, so I was hoping to just use those with some tweaks. But if they remain the same, is that questionable to write about things that are all so social/friend centered?
See if you can come up with something academic for #1
quirkybric2040
Full Member
Thank you so much!I think for questions 2 & 3 your choices are reasonable, especially since in #3 they tell you to choose something nonmedical.
See if you can come up with something academic for #1
- Status
- Not open for further replies.