Aa26

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lindell12a

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has this ever happened? I mean, I'm sure it has but...anyone on here with AA24+? Just wondering :oops:

And if so, would you mind sharing your study tactics?

Members don't see this ad.

My guess would be: study as if it was the MCAT science. I hear they do very well on the DATs cuz its really straight forward compared to their reasoning test.

A 26 TS is missing only 4 questions in all science categories combined.

Yeah I took the MCAT a month ago and studied for about 3 months...didn't do so well but we'll see about the DAT....:scared:

I didn't score a 26 AA, but I know someone who did. He is now an Orthodontist that graduated with a Harvard DDS. He told me that he basically secluded himself from civilization for three months to study the DAT like his life depended on it. He even sacrificed quality time from his then girlfriend (now wife) during this time period. He only seen and talked to her a few times during the 3 months he was studying for test.

I spent 6 weeks full-time studying for the test, but I wasn't willing to sacrifice quality time with my wife. I thought six weeks was unbearable. I guess that's why I didn't score 26.

Members don't see this ad :)
Believe it or not, someone on predent.com lists their AA as a 29. How many questions in the sciences do you have to miss to score that? One?

Believe it or not, someone on predent.com lists their AA as a 29. How many questions in the sciences do you have to miss to score that? One?

That's craaazzy....:eek:

I guess my question is, with an AA26+, will that offset a 2.79 GPA?

I think the biggest factor is how the science scores are weighted. If that particular test allows more 30s there, it's definitely possible to get a 29 AA because I think you can get 30 RC no matter what test you take and 28-30 QR on nearly all tests.