1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AACOM application CHARACTER count LIMIT!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by cp00739, May 28, 2002.

1. cp00739

cp00739 Member
    7+ Year Member

hey guys,

i know that they character count limit for the personel statement is 3000 characters

does anyone know what the character count limit for the following sections are:

1. employment section

2. volunteer section

3. awards/honors section

thanks for your help!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NUgirl

NUgirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i dont think there is a character limit on the other sections. Well there could be, but I didnt encounter any problems with the other sections as I had with the personal statement. In the "help," they clearly state a limit ONLY for the personal statement.

4. SoCal

SoCal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Actually, there is a 700 character limit in the employment section. I found this out last night. I had a problem with the P.S. section. My P.S. was under 3000 characters with spaces according to Word, but when I cut a pasted it into the app., I was not able to send it. I was prompted to keep P.S. under 3000 characters. I am still working on this problem, but my P.S. is exactly how I want it. Any suggestions would be a great help. good luck to you all

5. natureboy503

natureboy503 Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    socal,
    when I did my application last year, I ran into the same problem. the only advice I can give you is to keep revising your PS until it fits.