AACOM Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mgink821

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the AACOM application will come online? Also, do you have about a month to work on it before it can be submitted like the AMCAS application, which just opened up today?

My college won't release a transcript with updated second semester grades until June 8th, should I wait until then to submit my apps or should I submit them and have the transcripts sent when they're ready?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

mgink821 said:
Does anyone know when the AACOM application will come online? Also, do you have about a month to work on it before it can be submitted like the AMCAS application, which just opened up today?

My college won't release a transcript with updated second semester grades until June 8th, should I wait until then to submit my apps or should I submit them and have the transcripts sent when they're ready?

Thanks!

Wait until yu have this semester's grades. You can have the bulk of your application filled out and then when you get these grades you can add them to the grade section and submit it. But wait till the grades come in, so you can have them on the application.

Make sure you send in all transcripts.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

One other question (and I'm almost sure it's rediculous but someone humor me). If I get my transcripts in by mid June is that still considered early enough?

Yea that is pretty early in the process. There is no early enough anyway. Get it in as soon as you can, but don't neglect the personal statement or any other parts of the application. It would be better to take your time and write a good personal statement than to hurry up and be sloppy about it just to get your app in early.

Edit: BTW where are you applying?