AACOM LOR Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjcha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm currently filling out my application for the upcoming application cycle; just personal info, academic history, and LORs. Will all of this carry over to the upcoming cycle or should I wait until the 2017 cycle opens? I assume they will (for reapplicants) and I understand that we are currently in an application cycle, but just wanted to make sure that my LOR writers won't have to rewrite/send another LOR if it doesn't carry over. My main dilemma is that I do not want to pay for Interfolio, but also, I don't want to send a LOR request later, giving less time for my writers. All of them have been notified and have agreed to write me a letter, but this is just for organization purposes on my end.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I do not believe LORs carry over. Pay for interfolio. It's a verryyy small drop in the bucket compared to the overall cost of applying.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
You are correct. AACOMAS got back to me today saying that they do not carry over to the next app cycle. Thanks for your help!