AACOMAS App - Multiple Similar Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Led man123

Reaction score
I went to a school that has a Co-op program, which allowed me to work full time while I was in school. We would be in school full time for a quarter and then work full time for a quarter. Totaling 4 different co-ops and 1 year of experience. For 3 of the co-ops I chose to work at 3 different offices that essentially do the same thing and I had basically the same responsibilities etc... Should these be grouped together or should I list everything separately? Any insight is appreciated. I'm being a bit vague on the experience for the sake of anonymity. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I went to a school that has a Co-op program, which allowed me to work full time while I was in school. We would be in school full time for a quarter and then work full time for a quarter. Totaling 4 different co-ops and 1 year of experience. For 3 of the co-ops I chose to work at 3 different offices that essentially do the same thing and I had basically the same responsibilities etc... Should these be grouped together or should I list everything separately? Any insight is appreciated. I'm being a bit vague on the experience for the sake of anonymity. Thanks!

For simplicity, yes. Title as position and state where you worked at.

If you feel like you are lacking other activities, go ahead and separate. Thou hi you will have to make each entry a little different than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN