AACOMAS App Pre-req Question!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sky778

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody and @Goro ,

So I am filling out the AACOMAS app for each school right now and I have a question regarding the pre-reqs selection.

For the pre-reqs selection tab for each school, do we select ALL bio, physics, chem etc courses? Or we only need to select the first/second year courses that add up to match the stated "minimum credit hours"? Like do I also need to select BIOL 355 and BIOL 400 for the "Biology Pre-reqs" tab?

Some schools state that to pick X credit hours of Y subjects with/without labs but some schools don't.

Any input is helpful thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody and @Goro ,

So I am filling out the AACOMAS app for each school right now and I have a question regarding the pre-reqs selection.

For the pre-reqs selection tab for each school, do we select ALL bio, physics, chem etc courses? Or we only need to select the first/second year courses that add up to match the stated "minimum credit hours"? Like do I also need to select BIOL 355 and BIOL 400 for the "Biology Pre-reqs" tab?

Some schools state that to pick X credit hours of Y subjects with/without labs but some schools don't.

Any input is helpful thanks.
Just pick enough to fill the requirement. This isn't official, it just helps guide the schools when they are assessing.

Reactions: 1 users
Just pick enough to fill the requirement. This isn't official, it just helps guide the schools when they are assessing.
Hey thanks for the answer.
Did you get the answer from the adcom or it is a "general knowledge" that people know?

Thanks again.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe I found that in the FAQ in AACOMAS. But mostly I believe it's general knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user