AACOMAS Application - Courses with labs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sehri1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

How does AACOMAS distinguish lab courses from non-lab courses?

I dont know if I should list lab or no lab along with the name of the course and if I do, will they still clarify it ?

Members don't see this ad.

If you took a class and it had a lab component you should check the box that says "lab" while listing that original course. You don't need to enter the lab in as a separate course if that's what you're asking. Also this is the wrong forum - you posted this in the school-specific area.

There is no lab checkbox in AACOMAS transcript entry though

Members don't see this ad :)
It says "If your transcript combines lab/lecture courses into one class on a transcript, they should be reported as one entry on your application."

If my transcript only list a course name and does not mention labs at all then I should do the same right ? Then how would they know if I have taken these courses with labs or not

I'm not sure but I think it would have to do with credits. You might want to just call AACOM though. They're generally really easy to get in touch with and great at answering questions.

I just put it as one entry, without mentioning there's lab included in the course.