AACOMAS Application roll-over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WesternRedCedar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the application roll-over between cycles for AACOMAS.

I was verified this cycle, but due to some reasons did not end up applying. When I apply for the next cycle, I get that I can "roll-over" my previous application, and not have to re-send all my transcripts.

However, I would like to add some future coursework, that I would be doing in Sept 2014-Dec 2014, will that be possible to add on to my application?

Any other things, for those of you who applied twice, have to share for somethings to look out for with application verifications and hiccups?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, if anyone who actually went through it could share that would be great.

I haven't had the best experience with their reps so far, so id rather see what experiences others have had first before talking to them again

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question about the application roll-over between cycles for AACOMAS.

I was verified this cycle, but due to some reasons did not end up applying. When I apply for the next cycle, I get that I can "roll-over" my previous application, and not have to re-send all my transcripts.

However, I would like to add some future coursework, that I would be doing in Sept 2014-Dec 2014, will that be possible to add on to my application?

Any other things, for those of you who applied twice, have to share for somethings to look out for with application verifications and hiccups?

Thanks!

You don't need to send transcript if you're not planning on taking any future course. Otherwise, you'll have to re-send the transcript and get it verified again.

What my question is, i wouldn't have a transcript for courses I haven't yet taken, so would i be able to manually add future coursework? Or is it not really that big of an issue anyways, since you can always just tell the school you are intending on taking any missing pre-reqs.

Thanks, if anyone who actually went through it could share that would be great.

I haven't had the best experience with their reps so far, so id rather see what experiences others have had first before talking to them again
Yep you can as long as there is no changes in your transcript(s).