AACOMAS application submissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cadingcading

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question about the app submissions dates. It says online that the app launches on May 5th but schools do not being receiving and processing until June 15th. Does this mean that we cannot submit the application until June 15th?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I have a question about the app submissions dates. It says online that the app launches on May 5th but schools do not being receiving and processing until June 15th. Does this mean that we cannot submit the application until June 15th?

Thanks!

You can submit the app any time from May 5. If you submit before June 15th it will essentially be on standby until that date when receiving and process starts.

You can submit the app any time from May 5. If you submit before June 15th it will essentially be on standby until that date when receiving and process starts.
Thank you! Do you know if applications sent in before June 15th are processed in order? Will submitting before June 15th make any difference?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I checked up on this for you! The app opens may 1, and you can work on it at that point but it can't be submitted until June 1. Then, they will be processed by AACOMAS is order that the app is complete, then those apps that have been processed by AACOMAS will send them out to your school list starting June 15. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey I checked up on this for you! The app opens may 1, and you can work on it at that point but it can't be submitted until June 1. Then, they will be processed by AACOMAS is order that the app is complete, then those apps that have been processed by AACOMAS will send them out to your school list starting June 15. Hope this helps!
This is last year's information. This year the application opens on May 5th and you can submit any time. I am certain they are processed on a first come first serve basis

When can we send in our transcripts this year? May 1st? or After May 5th?