AACOMAS application without final semester Transcript.

Started by rnanavati
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rnanavati

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my primary to AACOMAS in early May, 2019. Though I sent my last semester Transcript to AACOMAS in early June 2019 as soon as I received it. I received secondary from some of the schools I applied and submitted them also. My last transcript status on AACOMAS was in unverified state till recently and now in verified state. I called AACOMAS and they said they start verifying all submitted documents only after September 3 and can take 2-4 week for verification.------ (see the link Updating Your AACOMAS Application (Academic Update)) -------Will this deem my chances to get interviews and admission as AACOMAS delayed last transcript verification?? I am worried because I applied so early and AACOMAS has strict rules to verify all submitted documents, after September 3 as per above link . I feel like penalty to apply early! or I am not sure how it works.. Thanks