AACOMAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AACOMAS

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the entering class of 2001, AACOMAS will begin accepting applications through AACOMAS On-Line. This web-based application will allow prospective medical students to submit their application to AACOMAS through a secured web server. AACOMAS On-Line will allow for a more efficient and timely submission of the central application to AACOMAS by prospective students. AACOMAS On-Line will be available through our web site, www.aacom.org, beginning June 1, 2000. If you prefer to apply by paper, you may still do so. The paper application, including instructions, will be available for download and printing from the AACOM web site beginning May 8, 2000. If you can not obtain a paper application you may request a copy directly from AACOMAS. Please be aware that we expect to process applications submitted via AACOMAS On-Line significantly faster than paper applications. If you wish to submit your application on June 1 via AACOMAS On-Line and want to work on your application now, we suggest the following: Visit our web site on or after May 8, print out the paper application and begin compiling your information. Beginning June 1 you can access AACOMAS On-Line and submit your information via the web or mail your completed paper application. Your interest in our colleges of osteopathic medicine is appreciated. I am grateful for your patience as we make the transfer to AACOMAS On-Line. If you need more information please contact:

AACOMAS:
5550 Friendship Boulevard, Suite 310
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Telephone: (301) 968-4190

------------------
Robert F. Ruiz
Vice President for Application Services
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine

Members don't see this ad.

Finally! An answer to the question I posed last week!

I didn't think the AACOM themselves would answer it, though. Thanks!

To all those of you who didn't notice the change in electronic apps for this year----Get on the ball!