AACOMAS awards section question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhiteCoatSyndrome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm trying to figure out exactly how to post the Dean's List award multiple times. It says on the website to explain it in the explanation box, but there is no explanation box on the awards page. Suggestions?
 
I said: "deans list (every semester)" for the award title

I don't think it really matters they probably just get annoyed seeing it if you list it every time.
 
I have the same problem. I thought it said to

Enter each significant award, honor, and scholarship that you have received. Repeated experiences should be entered only once. For example, an applicant who makes the Dean's List each term should enter this only once, and note in the explanation that this occurred multiple times


I can't find the explanation box...