AACOMAS Continuing Education Section?

Started by KahuRangi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KahuRangi

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took an online course on Canvas Network from Rowan called "Introduction to Osteopathic Medicine." I saw it an email from Pre-Soma and thought it'd be interesting to take. There's no credits or anything, but I'm wondering if that would be a good thing to include in the "Continuing Education" section of the AACOMAS app. There's not really a certificate or anything, but there is a transcript showing that I completed the course?

Also wondering if schools other than Rowan would see that and look at me negatively because of it?
 
I took the same course and was wondering about putting it down under a certificate or achievement category


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile