AACOMAS coursework credit question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sosleepy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took a physics course even though I received AP credit for it already. However, my transcript notes that it's an unauthorized repeat. Although it shows the grade that I received it makes a note that the credit that I earned is a 0. Thus although the attempted credit is 4 the earned credit shows up as 0. Should I enter the course as 4 credits or 0? Was anyone in a similar situation?

I contacted AACOMAS about this question 2 times already just to make sure but I got two conflicting answers.

Members don't see this ad.

I took a physics course even though I received AP credit for it already. However, my transcript notes that it's an unauthorized repeat. Although it shows the grade that I received it makes a note that the credit that I earned is a 0. Thus although the attempted credit is 4 the earned credit shows up as 0. Should I enter the course as 4 credits or 0? Was anyone in a similar situation?

I contacted AACOMAS about this question 2 times already just to make sure but I got two conflicting answers.

Call your undergrad and ask for a note explaining this. Call aacomas and record the call and ask for the persons name and discuss it with them and get an answer for what to do. For AACOMAS, you are supposed to enter the attempted credit hours and then the grade you received. So just enter that and you should be fine.