AACOMAS "customer service"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grinchick5

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find reference to any other threads. I've been attempting to contact AACOMAS "customer service" all week. I've left voicemails and sent emails, but can't get a response. Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions? This is quite frustrating.

Members don't see this ad.

grinchick5 said:
I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find reference to any other threads. I've been attempting to contact AACOMAS "customer service" all week. I've left voicemails and sent emails, but can't get a response. Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions? This is quite frustrating.

Nope, I've called them about 6 times and everytime I got wonderful service. I emailed about 3-4 times and all but once I got a prompt reply. Most of this was done in June and early July though, perhaps they are just getting busier. Anyway, sorry you haven't had better luck with them, but I can't say anything bad about the service I got from them.

I had good service before, in June. Now I can't get through. Your not alone!

Members don't see this ad :)
grinchick5 said:

yep...that true...it's frustrating...i called em up millions times and emailed em too and still haven't replied me back yet. it's been over a week :mad:

Hey guys just keep on calling. They finally called me back today at 5pm. I left only 4 or 5 messages, but on the last few ones I was starting to sound very annoyed in the message. I also sent emails saying, "HELLO?? No one answers the phone".......

:mad: :mad: :mad:

But I was polite when they called me back, just get their attention.