1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AACOMAS "customer service"

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by grinchick5, Jul 26, 2006.

1. grinchick5

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find reference to any other threads. I've been attempting to contact AACOMAS "customer service" all week. I've left voicemails and sent emails, but can't get a response. Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions? This is quite frustrating.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Barts

Barts Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Nope, I've called them about 6 times and everytime I got wonderful service. I emailed about 3-4 times and all but once I got a prompt reply. Most of this was done in June and early July though, perhaps they are just getting busier. Anyway, sorry you haven't had better luck with them, but I can't say anything bad about the service I got from them.

4. Soccer885

Soccer885 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I had good service before, in June. Now I can't get through. Your not alone!

5. drtoor

drtoor ~~fUtUrE_MD_or_DO~~
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

yep...that true...it's frustrating...i called em up millions times and emailed em too and still haven't replied me back yet. it's been over a week :mad:

6. AlberttheGator

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys just keep on calling. They finally called me back today at 5pm. I left only 4 or 5 messages, but on the last few ones I was starting to sound very annoyed in the message. I also sent emails saying, "HELLO?? No one answers the phone".......

:mad: :mad: :mad:

But I was polite when they called me back, just get their attention.