AACOMAS Error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ysera555

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I chose to rollover my application from last cycle and I noticed that two of the chemistry labs I took are listed as 3 credit hours instead of the correct 1 credit hour on my transcript. Since it is locked, I cannot fix it. If I contact AACOMAS about this, how long do you guys think it will take to fix? This is actually lowering my sGPA by .1 points. I'm not sure if it matters but I was just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

So I chose to rollover my application from last cycle and I noticed that two of the chemistry labs I took are listed as 3 credit hours instead of the correct 1 credit hour on my transcript. Since it is locked, I cannot fix it. If I contact AACOMAS about this, how long do you guys think it will take to fix? This is actually lowering my sGPA by .1 points. I'm not sure if it matters but I was just wondering.

Please direct your question to the thread below.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/official-aacomas-questions-thread-2016-2017.1188791/