AACOMAS GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeMD13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email that my GPA was verified and that it would show in about an hour. That was about 3 hours ago but I don't see anything new. Where am I supposed to look?

Members don't see this ad.

Was your app sent out to schools yet or do your schools still say verifying next to them?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
If the schools are already "verified" then you can click on one of them and "download" the app that was sent. Your GPA will show up on there, as well as any other relevant information

Members don't see this ad :)
If the schools are already "verified" then you can click on one of them and "download" the app that was sent. Your GPA will show up on there, as well as any other relevant information

Quick question about this - how long does it take for the individual schools to show up as "verified"? I am verified on AACOMAS but the schools are still showing up as "verifying".

Got it. Thank you!

Quick question about this - how long does it take for the individual schools to show up as "verified"? I am verified on AACOMAS but the schools are still showing up as "verifying".

It was a few hours later on mine.