AACOMAS gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ambernikel

ambernikel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm SO excited that my AACOMAS finally got mailed out. However I'm a little upset because my GPA's are less than I had expected. I vaguely remember a post with this conversation before. Anyway, it has my Science GPA as a 3.51 which is a whole tenth less than my calc of 3.60. My other gpa seems to be right about accurate (a little bit less) at 3.38, I had calculated 3.39 per my transcript also. Even w/o math I had calculated my BPC gpa to be 3.58. Does anyone know in general where the difference could be coming from?
Thanks!
ERROR: I had thought I had a 3.39 but it was a 3.38 gpa on my transcript and originally calculated. So why the big diff on the science?

Members don't see this ad.

ambernikel said:
Ok, I'm SO excited that my AACOMAS finally got mailed out. However I'm a little upset because my GPA's are less than I had expected. I vaguely remember a post with this conversation before. Anyway, it has my Science GPA as a 3.51 which is a whole tenth less than my calc of 3.60. My other gpa seems to be right about accurate (a little bit less) at 3.38, I had calculated 3.39 per my transcript also. Even w/o math I had calculated my BPC gpa to be 3.58. Does anyone know in general where the difference could be coming from?
Thanks!
ERROR: I had thought I had a 3.39 but it was a 3.38 gpa on my transcript and originally calculated. So why the big diff on the science?

Maybe you counted Math in sci-gpa?

Apparition said:
Maybe you counted Math in sci-gpa?
I thought I had done both ways but I'll just have to recheck and see. Maybe I accidentally added in the Physics I'm taking right now. Because I did figure that up to see if I should resend updated transcripts. I think I have the high or second high grade right now and class ends next week. So I'm pretty darn sure I'll be getting an A!

I wonder, if you send updated transcripts will that delay anything??