AACOMAS grade descrepancy... HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic2Doctor08

The decider
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my app for verification and on my copy of my transcript it says that I have a C+ in my organic 1 Lab, however, on my "verified" AACOMAS app it was changed and they have it listed as a C-... AAAHHHHH :confused:.... This brings up 2 questions. 1.) how do I dispute this and have it reviewed again? and 2.) If it happens to get left as a C- will this dissqualify me from any/all schools? My cum GPA is a 3.3 (great upward trend, rough sophomore year) the C in organic 1 lab is the only C that I recieved in any BCPM class and I got a 28Q on my MCAT... Any advice/suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

So I submitted my app for verification and on my copy of my transcript it says that I have a C+ in my organic 1 Lab, however, on my "verified" AACOMAS app it was changed and they have it listed as a C-... AAAHHHHH :confused:.... This brings up 2 questions. 1.) how do I dispute this and have it reviewed again? and 2.) If it happens to get left as a C- will this dissqualify me from any/all schools? My cum GPA is a 3.3 (great upward trend, rough sophomore year) the C in organic 1 lab is the only C that I recieved in any BCPM class and I got a 28Q on my MCAT... Any advice/suggestions?

You can email them at [email protected] and let them know. They should change it fairly quickly.

Are you applying for the 2008 cycle?

Had a similar problem to yours last cycle. Email and/or call them and they should fix it promptly.

Thats great, I'll write/call now and see what I can do.

Yes, I'm applying for the 08' cycle.

Thanks guys!