1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

AACOMAS Grade Replacement using CC credits?

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by Ryan17, May 13, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Ryan17

Ryan17

Dec 26, 2013
    Hi guys,

So I'm doing a postbacc at a CC while working full time and was wondering if it would look bad to DO schools if I re-took my "D"s from undergrad (4 year university) at the CC? I'm retaking pre-cal, calc 1, and accounting (got D's in those during undergrad). Should those be retaken at a 4 year college or is this nothing to worry about? Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Major

Major SDN Gold Donor Gold Donor 2+ Year Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Make sure the credits match

4. Ryan17

Ryan17

Dec 26, 2013
    So as long as the # of credits is the same and the course name is the same, It's okay?

5. gonnif

gonnif Only 1197 Days Until Next Presidential Election Lifetime Donor 7+ Year Member

Jul 26, 2009
    The Big Bad Apple
    for purposes of grade replacement yes, most introductory/prerequisite courses are consistent so it will likely not be an issue .

Ryan17 likes this.