AACOMAS Grade Replacement using CC credits?

Started by Ryan17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryan17

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

So I'm doing a postbacc at a CC while working full time and was wondering if it would look bad to DO schools if I re-took my "D"s from undergrad (4 year university) at the CC? I'm retaking pre-cal, calc 1, and accounting (got D's in those during undergrad). Should those be retaken at a 4 year college or is this nothing to worry about? Thanks!
 
Hi guys,

So I'm doing a postbacc at a CC while working full time and was wondering if it would look bad to DO schools if I re-took my "D"s from undergrad (4 year university) at the CC? I'm retaking pre-cal, calc 1, and accounting (got D's in those during undergrad). Should those be retaken at a 4 year college or is this nothing to worry about? Thanks!

Make sure the credits match