AACOMAS Grade Replacement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djc1981

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been covered yet, but I have a question about the grade replacement done by AACOMAS. I have a couple classes I have retaken, the first not so great grades being at a different school than I'm at now. How does the AACOMAS replace/convert these if they are the same class, but different course name or number. For example, I took Art 101 Art Appreciation first and didn't do so hot, but then took Art 112 Intro. to Visual Art at another school and got an A. They are both considered each University's art intro courses, but with different names and numbers. Will this still be replaced? The same thing for Abnormal Psychology -- the numbers are different. I was just wondering about this. Thanks for any input. :)

Members don't see this ad.

you seignate the course as a repeat and link the similar courses. If they have similar names and department then it should easily be replaced. This was the case for me. Different numbers and school but same course name and dept and AACOMAS used the last grade taken.