Aacomas id

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mdcsmitty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to send out request to multiple people for LOR and I read that some schools require that you have your ID number on the LOR. I am not applying this current cycle but when it opens up in the Spring/Summer for Fall 2015 matriculation. I know this is early for some but I like getting things done so I won't have to worry about people getting them back to me when the application actually opens plus due to work,school, and mcat studying I wont have time to chase these down at the same time. My question is I assume when you make an account with AACOMAS you get an ID number does that number stay the same with each cycle or is it changed each time. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am getting ready to send out request to multiple people for LOR and I read that some schools require that you have your ID number on the LOR. I am not applying this current cycle but when it opens up in the Spring/Summer for Fall 2015 matriculation. I know this is early for some but I like getting things done so I won't have to worry about people getting them back to me when the application actually opens plus due to work,school, and mcat studying I wont have time to chase these down at the same time. My question is I assume when you make an account with AACOMAS you get an ID number does that number stay the same with each cycle or is it changed each time. Thanks.

The last 4 numbers of the AACOMAS ID are the year. So it will end in 2014 for this year and 2015 for the next year. The numbers before that don't change. Well, they didn't change for me.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I forgot to tell my LOR writers to put my AACOMAS ID the LORS. If you use Interfolio you can enter your ID and attach it to the electronic delivery.

I had absolutely no trouble doing it that way. The schools said they got my LORS and I was complete.

The last 4 numbers of the AACOMAS ID are the year. So it will end in 2014 for this year and 2015 for the next year. The numbers before that don't change. Well, they didn't change for me.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I forgot to tell my LOR writers to put my AACOMAS ID the LORS. If you use Interfolio you can enter your ID and attach it to the electronic delivery.

I had absolutely no trouble doing it that way. The schools said they got my LORS and I was complete.
cool thanks

+1 Interfolio is awesome! It saved me so much time because, otherwise, I would have had to ask the LOR writers to re-submit the letters with my AACOMAS ID written on the letter. As long as the schools can match your file to your LORs, you're good. I have also heard of students emailing the schools specifically telling them they had arranged for Interfolio to submit Dr. So-and-so's LOR.