AACOMAS messed up verified courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adev900

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was able to get my AACOMAS coursework verification, but instead of allocating my honor courses to English ones they simply just labeled them as honors core even though I classified them as English in the beginning. So now, when med schools read my application they will say I have not met the pre-req requirement for English because I have 0.00 credits for English on my AACOMAS GPA? I have not received any secondaries and would this cause me not to receive any secondaries because I have not fulfilled the English pre-req even though I have which is through my Honors curriculum?

Members don't see this ad.

First of all.. I would contact AACOMAS regarding this problem and ask them to fix this ASAP!!
Speaking of secondaries.. some schools screen and others don't. You'll probably get some secondary invites regardless of this problem.

Yeah all they said was they couldn't do anything, fml. I mean they're honors courses hopefully I can at least still get secondaries.