AACOMAS Prereq - Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HalluxHank

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question about missing prereqs for AACOMAS.

Is it OK to apply without meeting all of a school's prereqs if I said in the Program Materials section that I am scheduled to complete them before matriculation? Or are prereqs required before submitting the app?

Pretty sure I know the answer but saw TUNCOM's rules and wanted to make sure they were not the norm.
 
I had a question about missing prereqs for AACOMAS.

Is it OK to apply without meeting all of a school's prereqs if I said in the Program Materials section that I am scheduled to complete them before matriculation? Or are prereqs required before submitting the app?

Pretty sure I know the answer but saw TUNCOM's rules and wanted to make sure they were not the norm.
As far as I know, the norm is that prereqs must be done by matriculation, not before applying