Aacomas processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound incredibly stupid, but when aacomas says that it will take 4-6 weeks for them to process your application, does it mean mail it to the schools?
i submitted my application on the first and just checked aacomas where it says that it got mailed to the schools yesterday.

Members don't see this ad.

Iceageheatwave said:
This is going to sound incredibly stupid, but when aacomas says that it will take 4-6 weeks for them to process your application, does it mean mail it to the schools?
i submitted my application on the first and just checked aacomas where it says that it got mailed to the schools yesterday.
They mean it takes 4-6 weeks from the time you submit it before they mail it out to schools.

Iceageheatwave said:

congrats. Hopefully you sent all of your LORs to the schools and found all the secondary essay prompts for your med schools so you can write them out now for faster turnaround. Good luck.