AACOMAS Professional Transcript Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Two Sides

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I have multiple transcripts does AACOMAS identify the retakes by themselves, or would I have to specify them?

Members don't see this ad.

If I have multiple transcripts does AACOMAS identify the retakes by themselves, or would I have to specify them?
I had the same questions and I paid for the service. It's not worth it in my opinion. It's too slow, 10+ days start to finish.
I had vocational courses with science-like titles that had no pre-requisites and I didn't know how to categorize them. 3 transcripts. I paid for service and then about 3 days later my courses were entered for me.
I get the idea that the person that added my coursework had no more of a clue than I did. I approved the grades thinking it's all on them since they did it and not me. Well, it then went to a verification process and I had no say in how they categorized it and they changed things around after I approved the entries, but it was a done deal.

I had the same questions and I paid for the service. It's not worth it in my opinion. It's too slow, 10+ days start to finish.
I had vocational courses with science-like titles that had no pre-requisites and I didn't know how to categorize them. 3 transcripts. I paid for service and then about 3 days later my courses were entered for me.
I get the idea that the person that added my coursework had no more of a clue than I did. I approved the grades thinking it's all on them since they did it and not me. Well, it then went to a verification process and I had no say in how they categorized it and they changed things around after I approved the entries, but it was a done deal.

I have like 6 transcripts, so it would be too tedious to type all that. I already paid for it. Damn, so it was a done deal for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have like 6 transcripts, so it would be too tedious to type all that. I already paid for it. Damn, so it was a done deal for you?
If you paid for it so you can spend your time doing other things, then it's cool. If you paid for it thinking that it would be quicker, then you wasted money.

After I approved THIER course entries, I didn't expect them to make additional changes then stamp it. They did. Expect the entire thing to take at least a week to verify and probably longer.

Never let AACOMAS do for you what you can do for yourself.

Reactions: 1 users
Why pay for a service you can do on your own? These questions you are asking show a lack of effort. This exact question is listen in the FAQ section on your AACOMAS application website. Go there and read through the rules and see what it says. It also has guidelines posted for you that tell you how to post re-takes. Don't pay for this service..

Reactions: 1 user
Never let AACOMAS do for you what you can do for yourself.
I agree, unless you are travelling like I was. T-mobile coverage ends when you leave big cities in Appalachia. I gave up after wasting an hour on wifi in McD's and realizing it would take two afternoons.

Reactions: 1 users
Currently, retaking organic chem 1 through UNE at rapid speed. Literally, have no time to fill that out.

If you have 10 days and money to spend, let them do it. Otherwise do it yourself. But be very very careful....read the instructions and call them for help if needed. Make sure everything looks perfect before you finalize because if you mess up, they're not going to let you go back to fix it once verified. I've had a lot of trouble because I didn't enter retakes correctly and my app got verified. Make sure you zero out your first attempts!

As long as they haven't started on your app already, you can ask them to return your application if you want to do it yourself. That money is gone though.

If you have 10 days and money to spend, let them do it. Otherwise do it yourself. But be very very careful....read the instructions and call them for help if needed. Make sure everything looks perfect before you finalize because if you mess up, they're not going to let you go back to fix it once verified. I've had a lot of trouble because I didn't enter retakes correctly and my app got verified. Make sure you zero out your first attempts!

I'm finishing up ochem 1 through une in the meanwhile. I really don't have time to go through 6 transcripts. I also paid for it.

I have a few institutions and retakes to do as well so I wanted to start uploading now for the next cycle (2016-2017) so I can be very careful. It's going to be so tedious. If I do this, though, will I have to redo it all on the next app or will it all still be there and I can just "copy" it?