AACOMAS Ready to Submit question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

killergiant34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished the AACOMAS application and filled in every question that was asked, but it says that only 16 out of the 26 programs I selected are ready for submission. My LORs and transcript were both received and processed by AACOMAS a while ago, so I'm wondering why I cant submit to these other schools. I submitted to VCOM-Auburn, but I can't submit to the other VCOMs even though they have the same exact requirements, so I don't understand what's going on. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you fill out the prerequisite class selection for these schools on the AACOMAS app?

Where is that section located? My transcript has all the correct pre-reqs filled out, so shouldn't that suffice?

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is that section located? My transcript has all the correct pre-reqs filled out, so shouldn't that suffice?

No you have to manually input the prerequisites for each school. It has been a while since I submitted my application, but I believe it was towards the end of the application.

I think it's under program materials. The schools that don't have check marks next to them require you to manually select your prerequisites

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the responses. I'll look into that now