killergiant34

7+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I finished the AACOMAS application and filled in every question that was asked, but it says that only 16 out of the 26 programs I selected are ready for submission. My LORs and transcript were both received and processed by AACOMAS a while ago, so I'm wondering why I cant submit to these other schools. I submitted to VCOM-Auburn, but I can't submit to the other VCOMs even though they have the same exact requirements, so I don't understand what's going on. Any feedback would be appreciated.

mathnerd88

5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Did you fill out the prerequisite class selection for these schools on the AACOMAS app?

OP
K

killergiant34

7+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Where is that section located? My transcript has all the correct pre-reqs filled out, so shouldn't that suffice?

mathnerd88

5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Where is that section located? My transcript has all the correct pre-reqs filled out, so shouldn't that suffice?
No you have to manually input the prerequisites for each school. It has been a while since I submitted my application, but I believe it was towards the end of the application.

Sep 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
I think it's under program materials. The schools that don't have check marks next to them require you to manually select your prerequisites

OP
K

killergiant34

7+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the responses. I'll look into that now