aacomas - shadowing experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supersash

so what's an epitope?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok friends. so i'm going to finally submit aacomas, now that i've taken the mcat again, and officially finished my essay.

so here's my question. i put my DO shadowing experiences under the extracurricular tab. i put the doctor's name under organization, but what did you guys put for title? shadower? lol, that just sounds silly! and for me, it wasn't volunteer work, so to speak. i was literally just shadowing a doctor, one was just for a day, the other was on a regular basis (2 days a week) for months.

what to do?!

i'm so ready to press submit already!!!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

ok come on guys!! anyone!! what did u put in that little spot?!? i know you guys shadowed physicians! ;)

For the organization I put the name of the hospital, and for the position title I put "Physician Shadowing". I think they will get the picture.

thanks primer, i think i will write that. i was drawing such a blank there. i have been proofing my app, and under position, i was putting the DOCTOR's position (ie: physician, ob/gyn)!! ughh!

thanks tho :)