AACOMAS traffic guidelines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedLife20

Reaction score
Hello,

I've read the AACOMAS traffic guidelines and want to make sure I am abiding by them. I've been fortunate enough to be accepted to 5 schools. I've withdrawn my acceptance from 2 of them. So I am holding an acceptance to 3 schools right now. I've read the rules in the link below. Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a contradiction. It says schools need to give students a 15-day minimum deadline to withdraw from other schools after May 15 (that's when schools find out what students hold multiple acceptances) but it also says students should withdraw from other colleges before May 15. Is there a way to leverage for more financial aid when you have multiple acceptances to DO schools like some students do for MD schools? I know DO schools don't give as much financial aid.

Would appreciate your help. @Goro @Angus Avagadro

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

DO scbools don't care about how many accepts you have. They don't have the finances to pull off anything like you're dreaming of either.

Call the Admissions offices and ask what their policues on their "CTE".

Reactions: 1 user
Agree with Goro. The more expensive schools might be in a better position to be more generous with aid. That said, I would not try to leverage aid. Schools have deep waiting lists of acceptable candidates. They won't care if you go to another school. Good luck and best wishes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Make up your mind and move on. There are a lot of people wait listed and would love to hear sooner rather than later.

Make up your mind and move on. There are a lot of people wait listed and would love to hear sooner rather than later.

Lol I understand your frustration I’m on a couple waitlist myself but I’m abiding by the rules and already withdrew from 2 schools.

Wow, can't imagine how much the deposits total up to at those three schools.