AACOMAS Update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HowDidIGetHere

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question about the AACOMAS update schedule. I sent my primary a week before I had my MCAT score to a couple of schools. My MCAT is uploaded to my AACOMAS profile now, will AACOMAS automatically send out my updated primary to these schools? Do I have to do anything to make this happen/ how can I check to see if this happened?

Thanks everybody

Members don't see this ad.

Just a quick question about the AACOMAS update schedule. I sent my primary a week before I had my MCAT score to a couple of schools. My MCAT is uploaded to my AACOMAS profile now, will AACOMAS automatically send out my updated primary to these schools? Do I have to do anything to make this happen/ how can I check to see if this happened?

Thanks everybody

You don't need to do anything else, your MCAT scores should be on your AACOMAS application now. If you click "view" under status in the list of schools you applied to, the document that comes up should have your MCAT info there. They update applications on Tuesdays I think, so if they received your MCAT info after last Tuesday, it might not appear until tomorrow.