Aacomas verification

Started by OPH4Life
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OPH4Life

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
submitted my application to aacomas on june 25th. how long is most verifications taking? Everyday counts so just wondering.
 
I submitted on the 25th too and haven't been verified. I think it should be sometime this week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not crunch time yet, most schools don't start interviewing until September. I haven't even submitted yet. (but I plan on doing it this Monday!)
 
I submitted June 23rd and I'm STILL not verified. It's getting a little annoying but if you sent in all your transcripts and got your mcat scores in already, i dont think it should be too much longer.
 
Sadly, it takes a long time. I submitted mines 6/7 and wasn't verified until about 6/13 and wasn't release until 6/24. patience young grasshopper! lol.
 
i submitted june 23rd and i'm still not verified. It's getting a little annoying but if you sent in all your transcripts and got your mcat scores in already, i dont think it should be too much longer.

omg 10 business days and still not verified? Omg.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be accepted. I'm applying far too late in the game.

Your stats are too low as well. I don't know what they are... I just know they're too low.

And what's this... haven't cured cancer yet? You should probably work on those ECs a bit.
 
Your stats are too low as well. I don't know what they are... I just know they're too low.

And what's this... haven't cured cancer yet? You should probably work on those ECs a bit.

I've learned from SDN that unless you have 4.0 GPA and 45MCAT your stats are too low to apply.

Also 2 research publications and 10000 shadowing hours are absolute necessity.