AACOMAS web app

Started by cet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cet

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the web app says i have designated 10 colleges when i only have selected 7 and i cant submit it from there for only the amount due! can someone help please! thanks.
 
I had a similar problem and emailed the webmaster. He told me to submit the application as is and I would only be charged for the number of schools that I have designated, regardless of what the web page was telling me. So to be safe I decided to pay by money order, so there is no confusion with my credit card. So far so good!