AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just submitted last night! AHHHHH! From what I understand, you become verified in (usually) 2 weeks and DO schools start pulling applications this week and next to begin sending out secondaries! Good Luck to everyone.

School gets app from AACOMAS every Wednesday and it is once a week.

Members don't see this ad.

How did you guys get verified so early! I have been waiting since 6/7 and nothin :( my final transcript was submitted on the 13. Seems like it happened so fast for you guys. Good luck everyone!

I submitted my primary on 6/18 and I'm waiting to get verified. My transcripts, MCAT and committee letter have all been received. Do you guys think my primary will get verified by this week or early next week?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my primary on 6/18 and I'm waiting to get verified. My transcripts, MCAT and committee letter have all been received. Do you guys think my primary will get verified by this week or early next week?
The AACOMAS email I got said it can take up to 4 weeks. I submitted before you, and still haven't heard anything :( Fingers crossed though!

Just got verified and got a supplement from CCOM!

Dumb question but is the supplemental application the same as a secondary?