aacomas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshua_msu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do i chose to send out more primary applications from accomas to schools after i have originally submitted aacomas a month ago. i do not want to have to fill everything out again.

Members don't see this ad.

Additional College Designations

If you want to apply to additional colleges after your initial application has entered AACOMAS processing, write to AACOMAS by each additional school's application deadline date and include the appropriate fee. Your letter should include the following information:

1. List the school name(s) that you want to add.

2. Print and sign your name.

3. List your Social Security Number.

4. Enclose a money order.

The fee for applying to additional colleges is:

$50.00 for the first additional school
$90.00 for two additional schools
$125.00 for three additional schools
$150.00 for four additional schools
$175.00 for five additional schools
$200.00 for six additional schools
And $30.00 for each subsequent school beyond six.

I did that last week, monday. Im still waiting for the return receipt to be sent back to me....

Members don't see this ad :)
That's how you add them exactly. I'm considering adding Michigan and WV, but the out of state costs are pretty high. Anyone know if you're considered an out of stater for all four years at these schools? I couldn't find any info on their web sites.

I don't know exactly. Ohio said in the secondary that I would qualify for in state tuition after the first year. I guess the only way to find out for Michigan or WV is to call them.