AADAS question????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Han solo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question about the AADAS application? when you adding your coursework completed, does it have to be exactly same as your transcript? I know what I have done so far as science requirements, but for my major I have no idea what I have done so far. I know what I need to take in order to graduate, I have attended community college and one other university before I transfer to one I intend to graduate. I know I can request transcript, but it takes pretty long time, thanks for your input..... :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

You have to enter every class you have ever taken. Don't make any mistakes in this section or it may delay the processing of your application. It'd be better if you just get a transcript from your school. You have plenty of time to get them. :)

Han solo said:
Question about the AADAS application? when you adding your coursework completed, does it have to be exactly same as your transcript? I know what I have done so far as science requirements, but for my major I have no idea what I have done so far. I know what I need to take in order to graduate, I have attended community college and one other university before I transfer to one I intend to graduate. I know I can request transcript, but it takes pretty long time, thanks for your input..... :confused:

yes, the classes you enter in the AADSAS application must match the classes on the transcript, from all the universities and collages you attended. Many schools will have online access to your grades/course work and will allow you to print out an unofficial transcript. use that to fill in the application

AADSAS will actually take the official transcripts you MUST send it and use them to verify your gpa by comparing it to the coursework you entered in the online application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tried looking to see if this was asked before, but couldnt find anything... Is there a section to put what classes u are going to complete for the next year?? Im not taking physics tell next year and kinda worried about dental schools not knowing this.. thanx

golfmontpoker said:
Tried looking to see if this was asked before, but couldnt find anything... Is there a section to put what classes u are going to complete for the next year?? Im not taking physics tell next year and kinda worried about dental schools not knowing this.. thanx

You put the classes that you are PLANNING to take in the same section where you put classes you have ALREADY TAKEN. You will have a chance to update the planned coursework with grades during January. :)

tinman831 said:
You put the classes that you are PLANNING to take in the same section where you put classes you have ALREADY TAKEN. You will have a chance to update the planned coursework with grades during January. :)
Awsome!! I think that is the LAST question i have considering AADSAS... Only thing im worried about is getting this cover sheet for my LOR's.... i get outta school may 2nd and im already going to have my LOR's from my professors. Cant figure out how im going to get around this, suggestions?

golfmontpoker said:
Awsome!! I think that is the LAST question i have considering AADSAS... Only thing im worried about is getting this cover sheet for my LOR's.... i get outta school may 2nd and im already going to have my LOR's from my professors. Cant figure out how im going to get around this, suggestions?

Usually professors stick around campus during the summer. Ask your professors and see if they can hold on to them until you can get your matching forms to them. :)