AADSAS 2008 LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr bojangles

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i saw from previous posts that LORs starting this upcoming application cycle can be submitted online. i believe you just enter your recommender's email, they receive an email from AADSAS with a link/form, and it gets submitted faster. i know somebody mentioned doing this last application cycle, but thats not what this link tells me.....

https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2007/lor.html

is all this true for this next app cycle? thanks for clearing up my confusion

Members don't see this ad.

so i saw from previous posts that LORs starting this upcoming application cycle can be submitted online. i believe you just enter your recommender's email, they receive an email from AADSAS with a link/form, and it gets submitted faster. i know somebody mentioned doing this last application cycle, but thats not what this link tells me.....

https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2007/lor.html

is all this true for this next app cycle? thanks for clearing up my confusion

From the link:
"Q: Can my letters be submitted electronically?

A: For the 2007 application cycle, all letters of recommendation must be submitted in paper format."

Last cycle (2008) was the first year that you could submit letters electonically. This upcoming cycle (2009) will be the second year you can submit letters electronically. So, yes you will be able to have your letters submitted electronically. I did it this last cycle.

So does that mean there is no need to get Interfolio?

Members don't see this ad :)
So does that mean there is no need to get Interfolio?

I would think that it would be more hassle than it's worth. You can essentially cut out the any middle man by having your writers send their letters straight to AADSAS electronically - then AADSAS will send copies to all the schools you designate.

i just called aadsas, confirmed what NewMexDent said. thanks.