AADSAS and Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simbaL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out about Interfolio and it seems like a great way to have LORs ready as soon as AADSAS opens up. I've been reading about how to send your LORs from Interfolio to AADSAS and I'm just confused about a few things:

Since we have to choose "paper" as the reference type in AADSAS, what address do we put when AADSAS asks for the address of the evaluator?

I have mostly read that Interfolio sends your LORs by paper to AADSAS, but read once somewhere that there is now an electronic link between AADSAS and Interfolio, does anyone know anything about this?

Do our evaluators need to have an account with Interfolio in order to upload our letters?

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out about Interfolio and it seems like a great way to have LORs ready as soon as AADSAS opens up. I've been reading about how to send your LORs from Interfolio to AADSAS and I'm just confused about a few things:

Since we have to choose "paper" as the reference type in AADSAS, what address do we put when AADSAS asks for the address of the evaluator?

I have mostly read that Interfolio sends your LORs by paper to AADSAS, but read once somewhere that there is now an electronic link between AADSAS and Interfolio, does anyone know anything about this?

Do our evaluators need to have an account with Interfolio in order to upload our letters?

For your final question, no the evaluators do not need to login with interfolio. They can send the letter with your printed out interfolio form to Interfolio's address.

I think Interfolio sends all the letters by paper to AADSAS.
http://www.interfolio.com/blog/post.cfm/deliver-letters-of-recommendation-to-aadsas-from-interfolio
That should answer your questions about interfolio.
http://www.interfolio.com/blog/post.cfm/deliver-letters-of-recommendation-to-aadsas-from-interfolio