Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
Hey guys. I am about to esubmit but I noticed a few discrepancies between the unofficial transcripts and grade reports. Some classes are abbreviated, such as Introduction and Intro, and Programming to Programm, Government and Govt etc. At another college, it looks like they just cut the names of the courses when they get past a certain number of letters (Such as History of Christian Thought to "History of Chri". I think that they wont be abbreviated on the official transcript right?

I don't think it will be a problem since the classes can easily be matched up from their course number and the beginning half of their official name. I think the abbreviated classes wont be an issue as well, so I am mostly concerned about my one school cutting off the name of some of my classes. Again, the course number and everything is matched up, its just a few discrepancies with the course titles. Its just annoying because I dont know what my official transcript looks like compared to what is online.

OP
Alpha Centauri
Mar 6, 2013
Fhloston Paradise
Status
Dental Student
Called up AADSAS this morning. There indeed were discrepancies on one of my 3 transcripts and the lady was nice enough and correct them for me right there. Thanks!
I wouldn't worry one bit. They probably go through thousands of these scenarios during the application cycle!