AADSAS app mailed out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aurora507

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My app was mailed out today, june 30.
e-submitted may 22, transcript received may 25, verified on june 5.

Thought it would be nice to let people who are still writing their apps or who are worrying about the mailing schedule get a sense of how long things take. How long did the process take for others who are done?

Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

aurora507 said:

Thought it would be nice to let people who are still writing their apps or who are worrying about the mailing schedule get a sense of how long things take. How long did the process take for others who are done?

How did you find out? Was your status changed on AADSAS?

aurora507 said:

Did it show on under Status?? Mine still says "print out not mailed". I submitted on May 18th, transcript received on May 26, verified on June 6th. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
DDS:) said:
Did it show on under Status?? Mine still says "print out not mailed". I submitted on May 18th, transcript received on May 26, verified on June 6th. :scared:

my gpa is calculated the 9th, it's not mailed out yet. I'll put my money on it to be mailed out next week. I submitted mine the 16th.

Mine was mailed out!!!

They still havent recieved my transcipt which was mailed out june 1st and yet again on june 20th. So therefore they have yet to process my app :confused:

LazurasDC said:
They still havent recieved my transcipt which was mailed out june 1st and yet again on june 20th. So therefore they have yet to process my app :confused:

I doubt the second one could be lost too. It took two weeks for them to post my transcript receipt after it was received. so wait until next week - if it's still not in, then I guess resend it... g'luck

Did your status change online or did you call in? My app was submitted May 20, Transcripts received May 31 and GPA calculated June 5. Yet, my application status still says Printout Not Mailed. Interesting.

EmanUT said:
Did your status change online or did you call in? My app was submitted May 20, Transcripts received May 31 and GPA calculated June 5. Yet, my application status still says Printout Not Mailed. Interesting.

Status changed online. Didn't call anything in.

spinst said:
How did you find out? Was your status changed on AADSAS?

Yup, it should be under "status" online. Mine says "print out mailed Friday June 30"

Funny thing... I just got an e-mail from AADSAS saying, "be advised we do need your official transcripts to process your application"

I e-mailed them back saying something along the lines of how I sent my transcript twice already (once 1 month ago, and again 1 week ago) and how it has not been posted, but somehow another one of my transcripts has been posted 3 times? And how I feel my 200 dollars has been wasted on a sub-standard application service.

Lazuras - ask them about faxing your transcript instead. I also mailed my first transcript on the 1st of June and they never got it. I emailed about it and they told me to fax it to verification instead. It took about a week, but my transcript has been received.

Good Luck.

hey, my status hasn't changed yet.....my last name is also at the end of the alphabet....there may be a correlation there...........a question: they will still mail my application even if they have only received 1 of my LOR's, right?

I did in fact ask the customer service agent if I could fax it in, and he said negative. Was he blowin' smoke up my arse?