AADSAS app sent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jongho Yoon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It said on the "School Designations" section under status that the mailing date was yesterday. However, I didn't get any notifications via email or anything.

We don't get any notifications or confirmations about the app being sent?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get any notification from the either. You will have to trust AADSAS on that. The only way to confirm your app has been sent is to wait for a response from any schools that you applied. btw calling AADSAS will not help because they will say it is sent... I tried that...

yeah... I was wondering the exact same thing. I'm assuming the status will be updated to "mailed" within the next week or so.

Atleast aadsas gives you a date they will mail it out. I turned my app in for tmdsas 3 weeks ago and I have no clue when they plan on mailing it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
how long was the wait from being verified to being sent out? and yeah i heard you dont get notified, you just check the school designations page

it really depends on if your transcript(s) from your school(s) have been sent to ADEA. They can verify within a day after you e-submit or it could take as long as a few days or weeks. But they definitely need your official transcripts before verification. Sending your transcripts first (even before you complete and submit app) would be the best way to go.

oh, im already verified; it took a day for me. what i meant was how long do i wait until i get mailed out AFTER being verified. i want to know so i can hint to the last 2 of my profs to hustle a bit and send the letters out.

My application was "mailed out" about 2 weeks after it was verified

Ok...so I assume mine was sent then. Just making sure. So hypersensitive these days lol.