AADSAS Application DAT Scores

Started by byahnoob
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

byahnoob

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I esubmittted my application on June 19 and my application has been mailed out on July 1.
I retook the DAT on June 20 and my scores have yet to show up on AADSAS.

I am getting a bunch of emails for secondaries. Should I pay/complete secondaries now or wait until my new DAT scores to show on AADSAS?

My other concern is that its been 3 weeks since I took my DAT. How much longer......???
 
If you like your new DAT score, I would send out your secondaries ASAP. Most schools won't process your AADSAS until they get the moola.

Regarding DAT scores, it takes about a month for it to be sent. Wait a week or two.